Monday, July 23, 2012

S w e e t C h i n g l i s h

 
China is the place to be for English teachers!!!


WELCOME FOR COMING!?




The Key to Existence is pushing
!



Duh.?


I wont......
Promise....

But where r u?



CHILDREN MADE IN CHINA !



Have a careful suicide....


I'm NOT going to pay to trim the foot
.




Still din't understand?....Neither did I.......(May be accident prone area).
 


 


Data Breaker?!?!?!


Bottled water in a can
?



I m going down pressing my head up......

Kamaal hai chinese log......


Looks like one.....


 

Okay......


Sorry i can't treasure the used one.....
Really can't.!!!



Isko koi suli pe chadha do yaar..

image016.jpg 


R THEY UR RELATIVES????

NICE TO MEET THEM......




Thanx for the Suggestion.!!!




 



Yes I WILL...!!! (Specially CHINESE...)





Died on the table? Thanks 4 ur Corporation .!!!
  



__,_._,___

No comments: