Tuesday, April 24, 2012

(JOKE): Who's that?????

 
A Manager, his Assistant, one old woman and her young daughter are traveling in a train and during the course of time get themselves introduced to each other and become temporary friends. 
The train goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark. Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! The train comes out of the tunnel.
The women and the Assistant are sitting there looking perplexed
.
 

The Manager is bending over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic
and nobody says anything.
 

The Old woman is thinking:
These Managers are all crazy after girls. He must have kissed my daughter in the tunnel. Very proper that she slapped him.

 

The Young girl is thinking:
The Manager must have tried to kiss me but kissed my mother instead and got slapped.

 

The Manager is thinking
:
Damn it. My Assistant must have kissed the young girl. She might have
thought it was me and slapped me.
 

The Assistant is thinking:
If this train goes through another tunnel I will make another kissing sound and slap my Manager again. The Rascal keeps harassing me in the Office.


:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) .............

No comments: